Brett and I thought we would take the kids to see a movie over the weekend. Brett and I both have been wanting to see the new Narnia. We talked the girls into that and Evie seemed to enjoy it but Lydia got bored real quick. We had some photo shots with Wall'E.
Lydia having a turn sitting next to Wall'E. My girls are so excited to see this movie.
Oh yeah.... and of course Brett getting his hair cut by the Zohan. We are also excited for this movie.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
Was Narnia a little intense for younger kids? I'd love to take my family to it, but I wonder if it would scare some of them.
Ok, we have to go see Wall-E together for sure! My kids are so excited about that. The Zohan looks like a Darrin/Brett movie - guess we better plan a date night haha :)
Looks like a fun movie night. Got big plans for Sex and the City this weekend? My girlfriends are planning dinner and the movie. Hopefully work won't get in the way so I can go along.
Ayana want's to see that movie too. Your kids are so cute. I love you and hope you have fun in Hawaii...be safe.
Hehehe! That's funny. I still don't even understand what the move Wall'E is about. But if Lydia thinks it looks good maybe she gets it.
Post a Comment