I had my first OB appointment this week. I am 11 weeks and still feeling like puking most of the time. EVERYONE kept saying that I was having twins for sure. Well I had an ultrasound and the results are in..... ONE baby! Everything seems to be going just fine. I saw the babies heart beating and he/she was flipping all around. It's so crazy to think that this little human is alive inside me, this is my 3rd baby and it is still amazing to me.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
13 comments:
Back it up there sister...I told Mom that I thought you were only having one, but Audrey who is never wrong on these things, kept telling me that you were having two. Anyway, congrats on a healthy baby. It is amazing isn't it!
Wow. How amazing it must be?! I am so happy for you and your family. Looking forward to the new addition.
Well maybe, it's one and maybe not. Hasn't your Mom told you the story of her having twins? The doctors told her she was only carrying one for a long time - I didn't believe it either. Either way, congratulations - I'm happy for you and the family.
I am hoping there was a baby hiding in there hehehe. I do think it is amazing that is for sure! You are both great parents, I am excited for your family!
Getting excited for the next step, finding out the sex of the baby. I am hoping for a boy, but I will take another beautiful girl. Hope you start feeling better soon. Love from the donor :)
Stranger things have happened - there might be two or three hiding behind the one heartbeat you actually saw/heard! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
It's a Boy!!!!! I hope for you guys. Anyways Congrats it sucks being sick all the time yep I know... So does it feel different than the other two? That would be cool if you had TWINS oh twin boys...
I love when you get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I didn't even think about twins, but that definitely would have been a possibility, right? :)
I am so excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Either way it's going to be so loved! I hope you start feeling better soon, that morning sickness really sucks.
I can not wait for this baby to get here. I am so sorry you feel so sick. Just keep thinking how worth it is once they are here.
Soooo exciting! Thanks for coming over yesterday, the kids asked this morning if we were going to get together with you guys again today. Why don't I take your girls one morning next week and you can take a nap?
I am excited to hear what you are going to have! Congrats!
Congrats to you on this new addition to your family. Looks like you're having fun and enjoying life!
Post a Comment