Monday, June 2, 2008

Hawaiian Fun





Well, we are having a lot of fun. Evie cannot get enough of the ocean. I swear that girl is part fish. She has such a great time just playing in the waves. Brett and I tease that she will go to college in California or some where close to the ocean. I had to post this picture of Lydia. We were just suppose to be collecting shells on the beach and not getting in the water. Lydia couldn't resist putting her feet in. At the Pineapple Plantation they have a huge pond with those giant gold fish (can't think of what they are called) anyway so guess who drops there brand new Roxy flip flop in the pond? Yes, it was Lydia. This is a picture of grandpa fishing out her flip flop, thanks grandpa. The last picture is of us at the Pineapple Plantation. I had no idea how to grow a pineapple. It seems like a lot of work.

7 comments:

buchanancasa said...

What a blast! Thanks for sharing the fun. We miss you guys though, let's get the kids together next week for sure. Yay for Hawaii!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are all having a great time. We sure do miss you though. Can't wait to see you.

smithblog said...

So glad you updated! Missing you a ton but I am glad you guys are having lots of fun! Your girls are so beautiful!!!!

Nana Sharples News said...

This is so great that you are able to blog while you are gone. I love the photos...looks like the kids are having a blast. I am so jealous. We miss all of you.
I love the photos of the girls on the beach. It was fun talking to them and you...tell Barry I said hello..
mom

Lulu said...

I love seeing you all so happy on vacation. This is such a neat thing for the girls to experience. Keep posting. It's great...almost as if I was there. Right!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures. I am so glad you are having a good time. Sorry about Lydia's flip flop. I think it is cute that grandpa helped fish it out. The picture of Lydia is so cute it reminds me of the ones you get when you buy a new picture frame. It is picture perfect. I am glad you posted I was beginning to worry that you were lost or something happened.

Heather said...

Your family is so cute. I agree with Kristy. That picture of "Judy Big Booty" is awesome. I am so excited and happy for you guys. Ayana says she is so happy for you to come home, make sure you bring her back a shell! Her words, not mine! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you.