I was at the mall a couple of weeks ago with my Mom and Heather. We went into Wilson's Leather and I fell in love with a Kathy VanZeeland purse (my favorite bag designer). At the time I couldn't justify spending that much on a purse. My brother Zach heard me telling my mom how much I wished I could get it. Zach loves to be in the position that he can help his family get the guilty pleasures that we can't always afford. So after telling him no several times he said he wanted to buy the purse for me as long as when I bought it I wore the Burger King crown while in Wilson's Leather. So here is proof Zach and thank you so much I love my new bag. Your right yellow is great!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
13 comments:
That is so sweet of Zach. I love the crown. I think you should add it to your collection of accessories! :)
WOW that is very nice! What a great big brother you have!!! Cute purse too - you better take me purse shopping one of these days - I haven't got a clue (I usually do the $30 JC Penney models)
I love your new purse! And you look great in the BK crown!
Love your hat, Love your purse! Where can I get a brother like that? Send him over my way. Looks like you had a great time in Hawaii, too. Isn't it beautiful over there? I want to go back way soon.
BTW, couldn't help but notice that your new purse has the STEELERS COLORS!! WOO HOO! I need that one!
I totally love your bag. That is awesome Zach did that. It definitely looks fabulous on you.
I am so blessed...I have such great and loving children. All of those growing years where I spent so much time helping to build sibling bonds has paid off big time. When I am gone, you guys will have great roots to build on.
I love you all
mom
I love your new purse! I would wear a BK Crown for a Kathy VanZeeland. Definitely worth it!
What a great big brother. I love the new bag. It is super cute!
Your bag is hot! I have experienced Zach's acts of kindness before too. What a great bag to go with your...awesome crown!
I love the purse she is my favorite too. Last year for Christmas mu husband bought me one with a whole bunch of jewels on it. Zach is so nice for buying that for you.
Tell Brett that your true colors are coming out. You can come over to our house on Sundays to watch a real team play.
(very cool of your brother)
Love the bag. Tell Zach I would be happy to wear a Burger King crown for a purse.
Post a Comment