We decided to take the kids swimming at the indoor pool last night with Audrey and Heather. The girls had so much fun. Both girls are getting so good at swimming making it easier to take them. Here are the girls waiting for the potty break to end and get back in the water. Evie is going down the big water slide all by her self and she doesn't like Daddy to catch her anymore. The girls love swimming so much. It's a good thing Brett likes to swim cause mommy wont do it. After swimming we decided to walk over to the river in the park to show the kids. The water was really high, the girls could sit on the bridge and put there feet in the water.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
9 comments:
That was fun last night. The girls were really good. Thanks girls for swimming with me.
That looks like lots of fun! You guys are always doing fun stuff! I am jealous :)
That is a fun night.
So cute guys!! http://bjmlbragg.blogspot.com/
My mom would FREAK if I put my kids on the bridge like that. She's heard too many stories of kids being swept away in creeks this high. It does look fun though.
I think it's great you have two water babies too. I love to swim with them though and Chris is like you. Funny Hu? The other day we took the kids to a outside pool. Trynity and I were already outside the gate leaving. Chris just took off Tayson's life vest and started to grab bags. Well there goes Tayson Jumps in the deep water. Chris jumps in with all his clothes on to catch the lil shit. Oh my gosh I am so glad I didn't see it because I would of fainted.
Chris was pissed at me for taking off in a hurry. When they get scared it's funny how they turn it on you hu? Anyways Funny story hu?
I had to tell you...
Your girls have always loved the water! Too bad you don't live near the ocean. You'd be at the beach all summer long. That would be nice, huh?!
We had a good time sitting and talking while the kids and Barry swam. What a good sport he is! I was proud of Evie for her awesome dives and trying to touch the bottom in the 9 ft. deep!
Looks like so much fun. I should have gone to watch..but I was SO TIRED....
Stress does that to you, doesn't it?
Anyway, so glad you girls (and Brett) had fun. Great times with your sisters...and your family.
That's what it is all about.
Post a Comment