I haven't been very good at posting lately, between computer problems and camera issues it's been a little challenging lately. We have been very busy though. I was a helper at Evelyn's school for her Halloween party (which was earlier this month since she is on D track). It was a lot of fun, Lydia was also able to come with me. Here is Evie sitting at her desk waiting to start the activities.
My activity was dressing the kids like Mummy's in toilet paper. There favorite part was busting out of the paper.
Then after Evie was off track we got to go on a field trip with Lydia's school to a pumpkin patch. I love Lydia's preschool and Lydia seems to be adjusting well to it. Here are my girls driving a pumpkin.
At the pumpkin patch they had this really cool pirate ship that the kids could play on. They had a little hay maze for the kids too. I am so glad that I have had this little bit of time to go to both of the girls schools and see a little of how there day goes. I am so proud of both of them.
7 comments:
You're kids are so adorable Adri. I cant wait to see how the little one turns out!!
Your a good mom. I had fun hanging out with you today at Gardner Village. Oops..hope work isn't reading this. I love you.
mom
So you guys must be off track right now huh? I'm glad Lydia is liking her preschool. Cute cute pictures.
How fun! I love Evie as a sweet little kitten! I am glad Lydie is adjusting better to her school. It's fun to go to their schools and help out...every once in a while.
You should be proud of your little angels. They are so adorable and it seems as though they have grown up so much over the past 5 months that I have missed. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Tell your girls "hi" from Aunt Lulu and I love them very much!
I love the photo's. You should be proud. They are adorable!
Great pictures. I am always so exhausted this time of year. Look at all the stuff that we have to do. I have to say I have never driven a pumpkin before. That picture is so cool.
Post a Comment