Monday, November 24, 2008

A Big Move


We spent this weekend moving the girls into a room together. I was really nervous about it because in talking with the girls and trying to plan the furniture, it wasn't going so well. Brett and I decided that maybe if we got the girls new bedroom furniture it would be more exciting for them to share a room. With a lot of help from Grandma and Grandpa we picked some new furniture. The girls were so excited for their new stuff to be delivered and set up. It was a lot of fun to see how happy they were with how everything turned out. I went with my mom yesterday and picked out some matching bedding for them. It turned out so cute having them together. A special thanks to Brett's parents for all of their help.

The first night together!

8 comments:

Brett said...

The girls are so excited about their new room and furniture. I went into their room before I left to work this morning cause I heard whispering and they were both just sitting in their beds talking. It was cute.

smithblog said...

Aww! That is very sweet!!! I love the beds and bedding.

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...look how cute those babies are!!! I had SO much fun with you guys too! I HAD to find that skit...oh my heck I laughed so stinking hard when I finally did!!! THANKS! We'll have to hang again soon. :-)

LOVE YA!

Carlye Momma said...

oh...and I'm totally adding you to my blog list...do you mind?

BRAGG LIFE said...

Such cute bedding. I'm sure they'll have so much fun sharing a room! You're getting so close to that baby being here...hang in there! Nikki just found out she's having another one..her 4th!! It must be in the water. She says she's starting her own little brady bunch!

Tiffany said...

Really cute beds and bedding! When I was young, I had always shared a room with my brother, then when I moved to my own room, I was so lonely. Looks like they'll do great and they won't ever want to have their own room again...maybe.

Heather said...

One of my fondest memories of our childhood is all the things we did and secrets we shared while we shared a room. Well technically it was a basement family room, but it had a closet and door and windows to sneak out of...brett knows all about that! Anyway, the beds are super cute. That's nice to have help from grandma and grandpa. I am sure they will share many memories together in that room.

Anonymous said...

The girls will really enjoy sharing a room together. They are so close and love the same things, you won't have any problems. I love the new furniture. I saw it online a few months back and thought it was so cute! The bedding is cute too.