Friday, November 7, 2008

CrAzY 8's

*I don't usually do these but since it was my sister who tagged me I will do it this one time.

8 TV shows I love to watch:
(some of these are not new, but classics)
Friends
Will and Grace
Seinfield
Sex and the City
Dirt
Jay Leno
Nancy Grace
Anything that makes me laugh

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Mikado
Happy Sumo
Texas Roadhouse
Pei Wei
Sapporro
My Mom's
Audrey's
Cafe Rio

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Watched Evie at dance for 2 hours
Visited my sweet little brother
Played with my girls
Blogged
Had heartburn
Cleaned my house
Drove through Gardner Village, fresh with Christmas lights
Had dinner with just my mom and Audrey

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
MY BABY BOY
Evie's birthday
Thanksgiving
Christmas
No more heartburn
No more pants with elastic wastes
Evie back on track for school
Any girls night out

8 Things On My Wish List:
Happy and Healthy new year
For Audrey to fall in love
An easy delivery
Move back to Murray
For Heather to stay put
See Aaron on Thanksgiving
My house to magically stay clean (without any effort from me)
One billion Dollars (dreaming big)

8 People I tag:
(no pressure, do it if you want or don't)
Nanette
Courtney
Christina U.
Linda Jones
Tiffany
Audrey B.
Jenny
Natalie

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thank for being a good sport Adri. I love you and I wish all of those things to happen too. Sorry you have such bad heartburn

Natalie said...

I'm looking forward to your baby boy too! With how cute your girls are, I can't imagine what a heartbreaker your baby boy will be! Thanks for the tag.

Jasmin said...

So how are you feeling this days?
YOu are getting so close...
I am so happy for you two.
I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season.
I love whole eight things it's funny!
Miss you guys take care of one another!