Friday, January 30, 2009

My Stack of HOT CAKES!


Just a little bit of news... Evie is off track and doesn't have school for 3 weeks... she is so glad to be off. Lydia has loved going back to preschool after the holidays and the baby. Jacob is getting chubby and last night he slept for 8 hours straight. I am feeling better, can't wait to see where my blood counts are in a week.

12 comments:

Brett said...

Very Cute! Thanks girls for being such great big sisters.

Clint and Shari said...

Very Cute! I want a stack!

smithblog said...

What a sweet picture!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

That is such a cute picture!

Linda said...

I love the photo. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet! I am keeping my fingers crossed for your next appointment, you are looking really good though.

Kristy says those hot cakes are better than she has ever seen before!

Nana Sharples News said...

Hey Sweetie...
Such a cute picture. You and Brett are so fortunate to have such a wonderful family..
ENJOY YOUR CHILDREN,,,,,

Love you
mom

Heather said...

What a cute pic Adri. Your little ones are to die for. I love them so much!

Natalie said...

What a cute picture! You've got some cute kids!

The Riches Family said...

Blood counts?? What's going on? Are you ok? Your kids are beautiful!!!

Tiffany said...

That is such a cute picture! Your kids are adorable! Let me know if I can help you out in any way. Even if it's just taking your kids so you can have a nap.

Christina said...

I'm with Kimi, are you okay? I love that picture.