Friday, February 13, 2009

Portraits


I haven't taken the girls to get pictures in a REALLY long time. The last time I went Lydia cried the whole time, Evie complained and I was exausted. Now that Jacob is here, I couldn't hold off pictures any longer. All the kids did so good. Lydia was nervous at first but once they started she got into the swing of things. These are my two favorite!

13 comments:

Brett said...

These pictures are really cute! Thanks Adrienne for getting the girls ready and having their pictures done. These pictures are little depressing cause it reminds me of when we took the girls to get their baby pictures done and how fast time goes by. Love You girls and boy!

Anonymous said...

Ohh... I love these pictures! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Brett is right time goes by too fast.

Jasmin said...

I remember when you got the pictures done of Lil lydia and Evie in the Black and white. We went shopping for frames! That was so much fun!
Your family is so dang cute! That lil guy is sure precious.
My husband just saw the picture and can't believe how much the girls and tryn look like one another.
Well I hope all is well and have a happy Valentines day.

Christina said...

Just like everyone else, it seems like time goes by so fast. I remember seeing you at the mall when you were getting Evie's picture taken. Crazy. We both just had one kid back then.

buchanancasa said...

Those are so beautiful, I especially love the black and white close-up. We haven't seen you guys in forever! Let's get together next week.

smithblog said...

So super cute! Makes me think I need to get up the oomph and get my kids pics done. Hmmm, will you do it for me :D

Linda said...

Beautiful photo's

Anonymous said...

Your family is so beautiful!!!! I can't stop saying it. I love those pictures. They turned out absolutely amazing. You are so blessed.

BRAGG LIFE said...

So cute. My favorites too out of the bunch you put on facebook!

Heather said...

such cute pics adri. I love your babies.

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! Your little guy is so lucky to have two adorable older sisters to take care of him. I agree with picture time being too stressful. I can't imagine trying to get three kids ready for them!

Jesi said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!

Lisanne said...

Brett and Adri,
Lisanne was showing me what the blog world entailed and after some searching we came across your beautiful family. You guys look amazing and your children are the best of both of you. Congrats on Jacob. I'm sure he will be a chip of the old block. From your blog all seems to be going well for you... I am happy for you guys. Take care and all my best. Pepper