Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy Week!


We have had a busy week so far! Aaron's little girl Trynity is visiting and we have had tons to do. First it was a Birthday party for Mom (Nana), Brett and Trynity!


Some warm weather and it's off to a park!

Dying easter eggs!


Swimming!
Evie had an easter egg hunt at her school, Trynity and Lydia were able to join the hunt also. I am getting so excited for summer!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, you are such a great mom and aunt. Look at all those memories are kids are going to have.

Jasmin said...

Thanks so much for taking so good care of Trynity. She kept talking about you and the Nana. Thanks again and you are a wonderful Aunt.

Nana Sharples News said...

Thanks for your help this week.
We have such cute kids...
I love all the little ones..
I hate to see them grow up.
nana...mom