We decided to take the kids to Disneyland this year. We left Jake with Grandma and Grandpa (Brett's parents) and even though I missed him so much it was nice to not have to worry about him. We had a big group this year at Disneyland. My family, Audrey and Mikayla; Heather, Ayana, Zeke; My mom; Zach and his whole family. Do you know what it's like to get up to the front of the line of a ride and answer, 16 when they ask how many is in your party. That's not even the whole family, 4 other family members didn't go this trip. We did one day at Huntington Beach. Lydia loved the sand... not so much the water!
I couldn't get Evelyn out of the water for a second. Even when we saw several Dolphins riding the waves. True story... I have never seen dolphins in the ocean!
Look who surprised us and showed up at my mom's hotel! I bawled when I saw her! That was the best surprise Lulu!
My girly girls!
We went down to St. George a day earlier to spend some time with Brett's brother. Thanks Trav for letting us crash at your place.
Mikayla and Evelyn riding in the back of the log on Splash Mountain!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
11 comments:
That looks so fun! We will have to plan a trip together and Haiden/Lydia can hang out while we ride the good rides, he won't ride anything fast either!
That was such a great trip. Thanks mom and dad for watching Jacob. It was nice not to have to worry about him and knowing he was in loving care. I also want to thank you Adrienne for everything you did on the drive down and back. I know it was hard to keep turning around every mile and helping the girls with something. I am proud of my girls for trying every ride that they could go on.
Fun!!! I remember going to Disneyland with the Sharples. . . Best trip ever! I love it there. Looks like your family had a blast. :)
That was so much fun. I'm glad we were able to make it work in the end.
We had so much fun... it was sad coming home and adjusting back to normal every day life! I am already anxiously awaiting our next trip!
Looks like your family had a great time. I wish I was in Disney Land!!
I am glad you guys had a great time. Way to go Evie!!! You are so brave. I really love Disney Land. It looks like you really got a great vacation. What a surprise that Lulu showed up, you got the beach, Disney and to see Trav and the girls. Wish we could have been there.
I missed you guys!
I am jealous... I have been trying to get to Disneyland for two years now but Clint hates Disneyland so I am still trying to convince him to go. I am shooting for January... Looks like you guys had a blast.
Looks like a blast! There is just no place quite like Disneyland. Glad you're back, though. Let's get the kids (and dogs) :) together again.
So fun!
We had a huge group a few years ago, Karl's grandma rented a wheelchair. It made it so we could get to the front of the lines and then they would be shocked at how many of us there were.
You need to add an "h" to the ride name, otherwise it looks like you guys lined up to ride crap :).
That is so cute that Evie is such a daredevil.
Looks like you had a great time! I didn't even know you guys were gone! Disneyland is so magical! Makes me get teary-eyed! :) Sounds like Evie and I need to hang out!
Post a Comment