My boy is 7 months old! I can't believe how fast time is going by.
Look at that hair glowing in the evening light. I love Jakes smile... it melts my heart every time.
I took this picture this morning. Jake is such a good boy and hardly fusses (only when he's tired) but today he just leaned over and went to sleep. I love you baby boy!
9 comments:
I love Jake too... He is such a sweatheart. I miss him when I don't get to see him everyday. I can see the special bond you and your baby boy have. Enjoy him... they grow up so fast.....
I love you Adri
mom
I'm so glad you guys got to experience having a boy. They are just as special as little girls in a completely different way. He is so cute. I love his hair!
What?? 7 months already. They grow up so fast. He looks just like a Sharples!! What a cutie. I love his hair!
What a cutie! I love him all folded over sleeping, he just goes w/ the flow, huh?
Happy 7 month birthday, hehehe. I love you son!
7 Months? No way!! That is going way way too fast!!!! You have the cutest kids, and that hair oh my :)
He's adorable. I do wish I lived a little closer to you guys!
I LOVE this! Sweet sweet little boys! They melt me so! I can't believe it's already been 7 months...but hey..that means New Moon is coming SOON! hahaha! Such a beautiful family girl!
I love it when they fall asleep like that.
Post a Comment