Jake is such a good little boy. He seems to be doing things a lot sooner then my girls did. At 7 months Jake broke his first tooth and now has another one. My girls didn't do that until almost 10 months. Jake has started crawling last week at 8 months and is all over the place, my girls didn't crawl until 10 and 11 months. Jake is such a go getter. He is already into everything... including the dog food. Everyone says that boys advance slower then girls but that isn't true so far. I just love this little guy!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
That is a great picture!!! He is so freaking cute :)
What a great picture. My happy little boy. Love you!
Eva walked at 13 months and Samuel was running by 10. He has always been faster than his sister. I love Jake's smile!
I love the picture! Simon crawled at 11 months I think so Jake definitely has a leg up on him.
Great picture of little Jake.
What a little cutie
Awww! Look at that cute smile! Adorable!
Post a Comment