Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch over the weekend and we had alot of fun.
Lydia sitting in this little pumpkin carriage. What a princess!
My boy... notice the wet shirt. This is how he looks all the time... drooling and spitting!
Evie sitting with some pirates... I can't believe how big she is getting.

7 comments:

smithblog said...

great pictures! your kids are adorable!!!

Kelly said...

I think pumpkins make for a great picture background, especially those really bright orangey red ones. Of course, the darling kids can't hurt :)

Christina said...

That looks like fun. Maybe we will have to check it out.

Jana said...

I thought this was a great pumpkin patch. Lots of fun for the kids. Cute pictures!!

Tori said...

What a fun day. Looks like a blast.I love the last one of Evie, she is beautiful.

Clint and Shari said...

Fun Fun Fun! My kiddos loved going here this year. We have been there in the summer a couple of times but never in October.

I love Jake's huge grin :)

Natalie said...

We went there too. I have to say, the pumpkins cost us a small fortune, but the atmosphere was worth it! Cute pictures of your kids. Love pumpkin pics!