Saturday, November 21, 2009

NEW MOON!!!

New Moon weekend finally came. Audrey, my mom and I had decided to have a party to celebrate. We had so much fun planning and talking about what we were going to do. We struggled a little because we wanted it have a vampire feel but didn't want things to look Halloweenish. We wanted it to stay elegant. This is all of us at the dinner table. We actually had a bigger party planned but a few people couldn't make it.
A bottle of blood to have with dinner.


Pick your chocolate candy bar for the movie. I had a hard time picking between Jacob and Edward... so I took both.

Oh yes, and a cookie for dessert.

This is the table all set up!

Lots of candles, red roses, napkins folded in to a rose, a crystalized apple place setting, diamonds... and the best company!



This was one of the best touches of the night. Audrey and I hand dipped the rim of the glasses in hard candy mix. They turned out really neat... it was worth the 3 burns Audrey and I got from this project. The best part was, it was actually really yummy!!!
We did have some surprised guests come for a small photo shoot. These are only a few of my favorites. ENJOY!







Thanks Aud for planning this great party with me. It was a lot of fun and it turned out fabulous.

6 comments:

smithblog said...

So much fun! You guys did a great job!!!! Thanks for the invite :)

audie said...

I love you pictures! I'm so glad we decided to throw a new moon party and have friends over for dinner. It was lots of fun! We should start thinking about our party for Eclipse!

Clint and Shari said...

What a party! You guys are amazing:) Thanks so much for the invite, I am so sorry that I couldn't make it. Stupid Life I tell you.

Linda said...

Wow. Your New Moon Party sounds like alot of fun. You two need to set up a party planner business!! I love the photo's

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! What great ideas! Did you like the movie? I can't wait to see it again!

Anonymous said...

It was such a great night! Thank you guys for all your hard work. The meal and the atmosphere was amazing and I could not have asked for better company! You guys are amazing. Thank you again.