Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Knight Moses!!!


Good Knight Moses!!! My mom's sphynx cat passed away late last night. Moses was in our family for over 7 years. He was a great cat and very sweet. Moses loved to sun bathe and have his bum spanked. He loved to sleep under blankets and play with his buddy Cash (my mom's other cat). We will sure miss you Mo Mo and you will always be in our thoughts.

6 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

I never realized when I named him, that his name might someday hold a different meaning. I guess it really is "GOOD NIGHT MOSES"....
When I look at his sweet face, it makes me so sad. I wish I would have had more time to enjoy this sweet and gentle cat. I will truly miss him. I loved him so! Thank you for the post Adrienne. It truly is so appreciated.
mom

smithblog said...

I'm so sad for your mom. Let her know she is in my thoughts.

Carlye Momma said...

Sad! Losing pets is always so hard. I'm sorry for your loss dear!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I feel so bad making fun of his moobs and his front bum now :(

Anonymous said...

We will all miss him. I know Jesi will really miss his "boobs". I cried when your mom sent me the text.