Audrey talked me into making a trip down to temple square while Brett and Evelyn were out visiting with Travis. I told Audrey I didn't want to go just because I knew that Jake was going to be hard, guess what.... HE WAS HORRIBLE!
My favorite part of temple square this year. I just loved standing in front of this scene with the temple behind and all the lights floating in the water.... until Jake started screaming his head off because he wanted in the water.
Awwwhhh.... he was quiet for about 5 minutes.

3 comments:
Good for you guys! I didn't feel like making the effort this year. How bad am I?
We didn't make it there this year. I love all the lights and the memories. I am glad you guys made time to go.
Thanks so much for coming with me. Jake although wasn't great, I wouldn't say he was horrible. We can try again next year, he will be better.
Post a Comment