I know this post is way late but time is going by so fast lately and even though we haven't been up to much we seem to be super busy.
Anyway, we always have a party at my mom's house for New Years Eve. We have lots of yummy food and play games all night long. Then it's tradition for good luck to eat sauerkraut and pork at midnight. Here are a few pictures.
This year the games were over earlier so we had a few people fall asleep.
Not for long as soon I saw someone sleeping they got silly string or the airhorn.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago


4 comments:
I have never heard of the sourkraut and pork tradition. Good to know my family isn't the only one pigging out at midnight :).
That is so funny that you didn't let your son sleep before midnight!
NICE! haha I love the last picture, look at poor Jake's face!
Those silly string pictures make me laugh. Your family is so fun!
Wow you're a stickler...poor baby Jake :(
Post a Comment