Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Breaking News!!!

So I have been trying to get Jake to walk on his own for a couple months. He will walk holding my hand but as soon as I let him go he drops to the ground. It's been hard trying to get him to walk to anyone else (but my mom) because he wont leave my side. So I was watching American Idol tonight and look what happened all on it's own!

Yay... what a smart little nugget!

6 comments:

smithblog said...

Oh my gosh he is so freaking cute! What a big boy!!!!

buchanancasa said...

What a doll! I love his little scream of triumph at the end.

audie said...

I can't believe it! He walked clear across the room! Jakey is so stinking cute.

Clint and Shari said...

Three cheers for Jake!!!! He is too cute:)

Kelly said...

So exciting! I love how the girls are as excited as you. I can't wait to see it in person! (By the way, the word verification for my comment is "croch".)

Carlye Momma said...

lol! Smart little nugget??? Hey it was fun running into you last night! I loved the movie...but I also didn't read the book. Anyway, you're darling, your baby is AWESOME. That is all.