Friday, March 26, 2010

My Kiddos!

My girls together in one of the moments when they are the best of friends. I like to capture these times!
That's right... even the damn dog is like a kid... sooo much work. Phoebe has really put on some weight since Jake has come around. He loves to feed her! Don't ask me how she got on the table... I can't take my eyes off these kids or the dog for 2 seconds.
Jake is into everything. If I leave the pantry door open he goes straight for the bags of chips. I left the kitchen for a few minutes and this is what I came back to. (I have cleaned the pantry floor since looking at this picture)
I took this picture last night. Jake wanted to sit on Evie's lap while we watched a little tv before bed. I love these moments when everyone is loving each other and it's quiet.
The rest of these pictures are Jake because he seems to be sooo busy lately and taking up alot of my time and energy.
He loves this jeep, he wont make it go he just wants me to stand behind it and push it.
Jake really has the nuttiest hair. I have no idea what to do with it soooo we do nothing. I need to get it cut... sorry Nana!
Yep... he loves to get into any drawer. This even isn't his tooth brush. I have had to replace so many tooth brushes because he pulls them out and then the dog gets them.
I love these kids! They are my whole life and I can't imagine not having them every day!

8 comments:

smithblog said...

Such cute pictures! What a bunch of adorable kids (and dog too!)
Wonderful family you have!

Clint and Shari said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with of Evie and Jake and the one with your girls on the couch...Moments like those don't happen often in this house:)

Cute kiddos, Adri!

buchanancasa said...

Aww, what cuties. I know what you mean about having to replace things, Frodo chews EVERYTHING. And the other night I left the kitchen table for a sec and when I turned around, he was on the table and had his face in the chicken mango salad I had painstakingly made for dinner. He spent a couple hrs in his kennel, I was so furious. Jake is looking so big; we haven't seen him in a while. El doesn't go back on track til the 6th, so call me! Let's get together.

Tori said...

wow...I can't believe how big Jake is getting. Your kids are so cute and they are growing up so fast. The pic of Jake and Evie is precious!!!!

Christina said...

So sweet. Samuel had a straight afro for about a year. We thought it was hilarious. Then once it got long enough it will weigh itself down. Don't worry. It is cute.

Kelly said...

Awww...such cute pictures! Jake's hair is awesome. Don't cut it!

Linda said...

They are growing up so fast. I love the photo's

Tiffany said...

Such cute kids! I'm trying to get myself "geared up" for a boy. Sounds like they're just busy busy all the time! Good thing I don't have a dog to deal with at the same time. :)