Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Arizona!

My baby sister graduated from Mesa Community College and Mortuary Science School. My parents; Audrey and Mikayla; Aaron and I went down to watch the graduation and to help move Lu back home. It was a nice trip and fun to see Lu graduate. Here is Lu kissing her Mortuary Science Madallion. Way to go girl!
Look at my proud parents and their baby!
I had a great trip and enjoyed being with my family. I did miss my family at home and thought about them alot. Thanks to my hubby who stayed home with our babies so I could go.

3 comments:

buchanancasa said...

Congrats to your sis! Sounds like it was a great time. Hope Frodo and Phoebe are getting along GREAT!! Haha.

Clint and Shari said...

Congrats Melissa!!! What an accomplishment:) How fun that you got to go down for her graduation!

Nana Sharples News said...

I appreciate the photos of our trip adrienne. thank you brett for taking such great care of the kids while we were gone.