We had dance pictures last weekend... this time of year is sooo busy. I love having my girls in dance but the whole recital thing sure takes a lot of money, work and time. Evie is just in Jazz this year (which was fine with me). This year her friend Raegan took dance with her.
I love Evie's costume this year.
Lydia decided to just do tap this year and she is sooo talented at it. This is Lyd and her little friend from dance. They are Purple People Eaters! Soooo cute!
Lydia hates the eye and the horn. She says that it doesn't look cute and she doesn't want to go on stage not looking cute. She is such a funny girl!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
They look adorable! I love Evie's costume too. Hey, I stopped by that day for Frodo and Phoebe, but it was at 2ish, not after breakfast, and you guys weren't home. Maybe Frodo just isn't man enough. So sad.
Super cute pics! Wish I had thought and taken my camera (DUH!)
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love those little girls of yours:) What sweeties!
I can't wait till I'm doing the whole dancing thing! Sports is all we're doing around here:) Hey we're opposites!!!! Too funny
Love the costumes!!
Adorable
I LOVE the costumes!!! I love how she's already so serious about what she will be caught in public wearing. HAHA! I think that is the greatest purple people eater costume EVA! Both girls are darling.
The girls look so cute in their costumes. It sure takes me back to recital days with LuLu...I love it.
Post a Comment