Friday, May 28, 2010

Jake - Outside Guy

If Jake had it his way he would be outside all day! This little boy has sooo much energy and he just loves exploring. One of his new things is my Weeping Willow tree in the back yard. He just loves to go under all the branches.
I love his face here!
I just cringe when he goes under the tree, thinking of what spiders could be in there. YUCK!!!!

He finally realized I had a camera in my hand and then he wanted nothing to do with the tree anymore. My little Jakers!!!

4 comments:

Brett said...

That's my boy, being cute and driving mommy nuts all day. Love ya Jacob!

Clint and Shari said...

I love his crazy hair!!! What a cutie pie:)

smithblog said...

He is so freaking cute!

Nana Sharples News said...

Oh my gosh, these photos are so darn cute of our Jake. I just love them. Thanks for posting them.
I love him...