Recital time! This time of the year is so busy for me and the girls. Lots of preperation goes into recitals. I have been helping back stage for the last 2 years and that adds extra time and stress. All this work for there 3 minutes on stage... is it worth it... Heck Yeah!
The girls were so excited to get flowers from Daddy!

This year we had alot of family that couldn't come because of work schedules and moving. We sure missed you guys.

All the girlie cousins got to come and the girls loved that.

Evie and Raegan back stage before the recital!

Lydia back stage waiting to go on!

This is what 5 hours of my weekend went to... CURLS... CURLS... and more CURLS!!!
Evie's hair had to be the same way!

Both of my girls after the recital! I am so proud of you baby girls!
8 comments:
I so can't wait till I can put Blakley in dance! Your girls are so stinkin' cute. I love that Brett brought them flowers. What a sweet daddy:)
How stinkin cute are they? I live vicariously through my friends with girls when it comes to this kind of stuff. :-) Perfect little dancing queens they are!
Good job girls, you worked so hard all year. They did so good in their performances. And thanks to their mom for getting up earlier to make them look so beautiful.
Thanks for being such a prepared mom and taking pictures for me AGAIN! You are awesome and all the girls did great!
Beautiful girls - glad to hear all the cousins made it for their special day. One of these days I might be able to do the same. Thanks for sharing
I'm sad I missed seeing them! Their costumes and hair are adorable. How fun for you to have 2 girls. I'll never know what that is like.
So so cute Adri! Sorry I could not be there. I was glad Nana was kind enough to let her ticket go to Ayana since she had to work. Ayana loved it and came home and said she wanted to enroll into dance in the fall again! I wish I could have been there to see them! They look so cute!
I love their cute costumes! You'll have to give me lessons in cute dance hair sometime. I love their curls!
Post a Comment