Last fall my Aunt Linda sent my mom some Irises to plant in her flower beds. My mom knows how much I love flowers and so she gave me three to plant at my house. It makes me so happy when I see flowers start to bloom. I can't wait to see how pretty these are.Thanks Aunt Linda for the Irises. I have two other ones and when they bloom I will take pictures to show you.
I am also thinking a lot about my little sis Heather today. She goes in for a pace maker. She was really upset to take this path but my older brother told her she is like Iron man and she will have this glowing orb in the middle of her chest. 8 hours of surgery and then I get to go see her tonight at the hospital.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
I love flowers too. Good luck to Heather. Here's hoping that all goes well and she recovers quickly.
Looks like they are just about to open - Im glad you are enjoying them.
Im keeping Heather in my thoughts and prayers today for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
Adri...you are so sweet. Thank you for your post! I love the flowers too. The colors on that one are beautiful! Thanks for the kind comments above. Love you!
Post a Comment