Because we are year round at our school we are finally in our last week of this school year. I can't believe that both my girls will be in school full time next year. What will I do... I know, miss them terribly! I am so glad that it's summer and we don't have to be on a schedule and we can hang out in pajama's as long as we want. This is Lydia with her teacher Mrs. Colvin and she is sooo fabulous. Evie had her last year and I am sure going to miss her. Lydia had a fashion show for her graduation program. Lydia dressed up as an artist. Special thanks to Lu for coming all the way out to the program... I know Lydia loved having you there!
Evelyn met this little boy in kindergarten and they were in the same class this year and they are in the same class next year. His name is Griffin and he is the sweetest little boy. The other day I dropped Evie off at school, Griffin was waiting for her and when she went to line up he stepped back and let her get in front of him. What a gentlemen! We found out where he lives and it's really close to our house so we picked him up tonight and went for a bike ride. I think they both had alot of fun.
And this was actually last week but I have to post the crazy times that we have with Jake. I love his smile here. He is almost laughing because he is getting ready to shut the door on me.
And yes, this is Jake inside the barbecuer. Ugghhhh... is all I have to say about that!
Here is a little video of Lydia at her Kindergarten program. We are so proud of you baby girl.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
Wow.. I can't believe that our little Lydie is graduating from Kindergarten.... where has the time gone.... I am so sorry I had to miss it ... this is what I hate about working. I am glad that LuLu got to come. Kiss Lydie for me...
Thanks for the post. She looks like a beautiful little artis.
Your kids are so freaking cute!!!!
Love this post andthe video
Post a Comment