Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend FUN!

Okay so these pictures are not in order!
It was such a nice weekend. The weather was great and we were surrounded by family and friends all weekend long. This is a picture of a rainbow on sunday night. We did get some rain at the end of our weekend but it was fun watching the storm come in!

We wanted to do something fun on Saturday night so we decided to head up to the mountains and have a picnic and fire pit. The kids loved it just as much as the adults. We have decided to do this several more times this summer.
I love this picture. Jake was actually really good and he just loved sitting by the fire!

Jake loves to share whatever he is eating!



Some things I did not get a picture of: Sunday dinner at my parents with Salmon that Josh caught in Idaho... Yummy; a huge water fight saturday day; and the kids had a sleepover with Mikayla on Friday night!
This picture is for my Aunt Linda and anyone else who loves Irises. My Iris bloomed this weekend! Love the colors on this one.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love the photo's of you and your family enjoying the great outdoors. Wow. The Iris you posted is beautiful. I can't remember but I dont think I have this color. Im glad you are enjoying them

Tori said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! I LOVE the mountains and I would be up there everynight if I could. I am so excited for summer so we can have many camping trips.

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! I loved the pics!

Nana Sharples News said...

Gosh..,.if I had known it was going to turn out this cute.. I wouldn't have given you this bulb...
Wasn't it nice of me to share the bulbs that Aunt Linda sent...
I love you Adri...I never mind sharing with you....
mom