I have started running about 4 months ago and I can say I have a love hate relationship with running. I love the way I feel after running and I love how fast it can change my body. It just works for me. I hate the sore knee I get some times and I hate that point in the middle of my run when I feel like quiting. To try and stay motivated Kelly (my sister in law) and I have decided to run some 5k's. I get overwhelmed trying to pick a 5k. There are so many great races and events and charities. At the last minute Kelly and I decided to run this 5k close to my house. This croud was little only 18 runners compared to the 4th of July race. This is me and Kelly after the race!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
You are awesome! I want to run with you! I am a slow poke now though hehe
Way to go Adri!!!! You look Amazing:) One hot mama!
That was one miserable run today but it was still worth it. I couldn't keep up with your skinny butt!
You are awesome! I didn't know you had started running. I need to get back to it as well, it's been too long. You look fantastic. And fun times w/ family and camping.
You are making me look bad! Good for you though sister! I am proud of you.
Post a Comment