The school my kids go to is year-round. I thought I would hate it because all I knew was the traditional schedule. I have actually really liked year-round school (lots more then I thought I would). Anyway, so the track we are on my kids are not in school for Halloween. So my kids celebrated Halloween today at school and had a little parade. Lydia in class reading a Halloween poem. Lydia didn't know what she wanted to be for Halloween... just something pretty!
She had a witch hat but that didn't last very long! She wouldn't even let me put make-up on her! Silly girl!
I am so excited we are off track for 3 weeks. Sleeping in late... not being rushed in the morning... spending time with my girls... I would like to say no homework but they get a huge "off track packet" that has to be finished so we don't escape that homework deal. Looking forward to Halloween... I love this time of year.
2 comments:
You're such a good mom! I don't even go to the halloween parade haha maybe I'll follow your good influence and go this year :)
It's kind of nice you get to spread the celebration out a little. Lydia definitely looked beautiful and Evie pulls off the vampire look mighty well!
Post a Comment