Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Evie!

Happy Birthday Evie!!! Evie turns 8 today. I can't believe it has been 8 years since I brought you home from the hospital. Where has the time gone?!?! You are such a smart... sweet... loving girl. You are doing so good in school. You are such a great big sister. You want to be friends with everyone. I love this picture of you... but it does give me the chills looking at your hyper-extended elbows... which you love to show me. I love you so much!

3 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my swee Evelyn. I cannot believe that you are already 8 years old. You bring so much love and joy into our family.
I love you so much. I will miss you when you go to Disneyland...but have a super good time there. Love you honey...
Nana

Christina said...

She is beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn. I hope you had a wonderfoul birthday and a great time in California. I miss you