Monday, December 13, 2010

Temple Square!

I had a really busy work week. I worked every night last week so I didn't get to spend alot of time with my family. After working all day Saturday I decided to take my girls to go see the lights at Temple Square with my family. I didn't take Jake he wouldn't have been interested for very long and he would have been horrible ruining the whole experience.
These are hats I bought my girls last year for Christmas... Audie and I decided to take them over.

Me and my girls. I have a really bad potty mouth. I mostly swear when I am just every day talking. I realized this is a big issue because at temple square I let a few unchoice words slip out. I am actually surprised that I made it out of there with out being struck by lightning (maybe because two of the words I said are in the bible)! HAPPY HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES TO EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Tori said...

looks like so much fun... We did not make it to Temple Square this year due to my bad knee but I missed it. It just makes it feel like Christmas. And I am also glad to hear that someone else has a potty mouth too. I am horrible!!!