Evie wanted to do the Riverton High Cheeleading clinic with a friend from the neighborhood. We didn't dance this year, I couldn't stand hearing them complain about going to dance when it costs so much, so I didn't enroll them this year and I think that Evie is really missing it. Evie with one of the Riverton Cheerleaders... I must be getting old cause these girls look so young to me.
This is a friend that Evie made just from the 4 hours of the practice. She can make friends with anyone.
Eliza (Evie's neighborhood friend) and Evelyn after performing at half time during the basketball game.
Evie had a second grade program at school. It was so cute. This is one of Evie's good friends Griffin. They have been in the same class since kindergarten.
And this is what Jake did the whole time during the program... needless to say I didn't get to see much of it because I was worried Jake would fall. I felt so bad for the people behind him who probably couldn't see anything.
3 comments:
That is so rad! They look darling!!! Hey if you want to check out a great dance company...check out Tiffany Dance Co. They're right out here in Herriman and she is amazing (and I think her prices are pretty low compared to others!) Her # is 801-671-4907. Her blog is listed under my "favorites" on my blog. Anywho...just thought you might want an option. :-)
I didn't know she wasn't in dance this year. That cheerleading clinic might plant the cheerleading seed in her.
So cute... a little cheerleader like her cute mama...and about the blog book, it is www.blog2print.com and it is so super easy! Just to to the web site and put in your blog address and it will put it in a book that easy. Try it out you will love it.I do mine from Jan to Dec so they are a year at a time and it is about $30.00 but they give you an exact price befoer you have to place your order.
Post a Comment