Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day!!!

I feel so bad some times that I get so caught up in the routine of everyday life that I forget I have a 2 year old loaded with energy that needs to be burned off. I have been to the Dinasour Museum probably 10 times and I decided to take Jake for his first time. I wasn't super excited about going... been there... done that, but I saw it with new eyes today... a 2 year olds eyes. I watched as he got so excited about every little thing and how new it was to him. He really made it a great day!
Jakes eyes lit up as soon as we pulled in to the parking lot. He just kept saying, "BIG MOMMY... BIG"!
This is Jake showing his Shark teeth. He was saying, "BITE... BITE... STAY... BITE".

Jake playing on the BABY Dinasour. We did this for 20 minutes... it felt like!
At first Jake was timid putting his hands in the water and sand but that all changed quickly. See how he's holding 5 little dinasours in his right hand... yeah... he didn't want to share. Don't tell anyone and I'm not sure how it happened but when I loaded the stroller one of those Dinasours made it's way home with us. Ooooppppssss!!!!
This was my late attempt to make a St. Patty's Day dinner. These are the same mashed potatoes I make everytime just with food coloring and Lydia wouldn't touch it cause it was green. Oh well... good try mom!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like you both had a great time

Kelly said...

How cute that you took him all by himself. Cuter if you would have called me! Simon is always asking to go there. I think it's been 2 years.