I can't believe it has been 13 years that Brett and I have been married. That's right my anniversary is on April Fools day... it's easy to remember. Where has the time gone. We have been through so much together and I think that makes "us" stronger. We have 3 beautiful children, an amazing family and some really awesome friends. Brett is such a great dad and husband. He works really hard and would do anything for me. I love you babe and Happy Anniversary!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks Adrienne for being a wonderful wife and mother. I can't believe I have been lucky enough to wake up to my high school sweetie every morning for 13 years. You have blessed me with 3 beautiful children. You all deserve better so I am thankful you are still with me. I Love You!
Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you have a great time up in Park City tomorrow night!
Happy Anniversary you two little love doves! Hope you do something fun to celebrate:)
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary!! Love the cute pics of you two. It seems like yesterday that we were all in high school and you two were dating. Wow time flies!
Post a Comment