My Dad's birthday was August 1st and we decided to make a whole weekend of it and go camping. This time most of us went for 2 nights instead of 1. It was so much fun. Since I already posted about our other camping trip I thought I would post about all the new things on this camping trip.
Jake helping uncle Nick catch a fish. Way to go buddy.
These two crack me up. Look at them all peaceful while the rest of us chase our children around every where... their time is coming though. Nick is reading his new "Daddy" book about family. :)
Some of the kids playing in the lake trying to catch the baby fish.
Nana, Me, Evie and Lydia went on the Currant Creek trail. I didn't do this hike last time so it was new to me and it was beautiful.
We took some Razor scooters this trip and at first seemed like a great idea but quickly turned bad. Mikayla, Dyson and Zeke all took some pretty hard crashes on the scooters but Zeke's was the worst. He kissed the pavement hard. This picture doesn't do it justice... it was bad. The scooters were put away after that. Poor kid.
This new look on Lu's face. It says to me "What am I going to do when that is my child with his face all broken up". Everyone tending to Zeke making sure he is okay.
Aaron brought a new boat along to fish on the lake with. Didn't help him catch any more fish though.
Grandpa got this bed for his birthday and Jake took a very nice nap on it.
This trip we brought Phoebe. I think she loved it but if you ask Brett he thinks she would have rather been at home. Lu loved to just pet her with her feet as the boys fished for hours.
Zach's family made it this trip and it was so fun to have everyone there. I love my family so much. Happy Birthday big DADDY!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
You guys always have the funnest times together! Looking at these pictures make me want to go camping:)
That looks like a fun trip,(minus the scooter accidents) I reminds me how my family used to be...these family camping trips are the BEST!!! Your family reminds me so much of mine. Just love you guys.
Did I tell you that I found a little leech on Simon's leg after that day? It has turned into a nasty sore. But we still had fun!
Post a Comment