We took a little vacation down to St. George to spend a couple of days with Brett's folks. It's so nice when the kids are off track and we have a little vacation spot to get a way for a few days. Brett's parents got 4 tickets to see Thriller at Tuacahn theater. We made a girls night of it. Brett's mom and Lydia have never seen Thriller and I have never been to the Tuacahn theater so it was really fun for all of us. I loved the theater... even though it was a little cooler then normal. Thriller was amazing... I have seen it up here a handful of times but it had a different feel being outside. Here are some pictures of the Zombies walking around before and after the show.This Zombie was my favorite. The all white outfit and how she tied the bow in with the red color blood on her face. And she had those cool contacts in.
This was after the show and Lydia started warming up to the Zombies.
Evie looks a little unsure in this picture. This Zombie was super scary. He had safety pins stuck in his skin all over his face. His blood was everywhere and he had some kind of bloody contacts in. I couldn't blame Lydia for staying clear from this one.
Of course a picture with Jason.
This mummy was one of the better mummy dancers I have seen in the last couple of years. He was amazing.
Evie thought this vampire was so pretty... so we had to get a picture with her.
With Grandma before the show started.
This was before... Lydia is making sure she keeps a distance from the Zombie. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the Thriller tickets... it was amazing.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
How fun!!! I love Thriller. And can I just say your girls are so stinkin cute!
I love Thriller! How fun that they go to St. George now! What an awesome getaway. Love all of these photos. Man I wish I had a daughter to enjoy things like this with.
Post a Comment