Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Park City 2012

We have been making Park City a yearly Ballingham Family Trip for years. Brett's parents make a big deal of it and even though it's only 20 minutes away it feels like we are far from home. I have so many photos of the past years of these trips. Every year I look back and think of how much the kids have grown and all the changes that have happened in our family. We had our Park City trip over the weekend and we were able to have Trav's kids come up and spend time with us. My girls miss Maddie and Cambria so much. 
Evelyn and Maddie riding the city bus to the Arts Festival. We ride the bus every where and the kids love it.
From right to left: Evelyn, Maddie and Lydia riding the bus to main street. They are so little here.  This was the first year we (Ballingham's) made our first trip of many to Park City.

We hit the arts Festival this year and we made it about half way up Main Street and the kids were bored. These metal animals were way cool. The BEST part of the Festival for sure.
This picture was 2 years ago at the slides and coaster.  Awwwhhh... the memories!!!


We have traditions every trip. Eat at Baja Cantina, eat at Bandits, get and baked apple carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and a rice crispy, swim, ride the coaster, ride the alpine slide, ride the bus, play at the city park and so on and so on. Here at the park we get photos on the tire swing.


As you can see we can get the girls on the swing in this photo and have room the above photos the swing seems so much smaller. We thought for sure they changed it to a smaller tire this year... guess not!!!

Jake even had a turn on the tire swing this year.
And here is my little boy 2 years ago... I love this picture of him so happy and chubby.

It was such a great trip. We missed Travis this year, he had to work. We were so glad that his girls were able to make the trip though. Time goes by so fast and everyone gets big so quickly. I need to be better at taking pictures. I have complained about this before but I look back at these photos and am so grateful that I have them. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa "B" for another great Park City trip.





3 comments:

Audie said...

I love all the pictures. It's so cute to see how big the kids are getting. Chubby Jake in the swing has got to be one of my favorites!

smithblog said...

That looks fun! Your kids are getting so grown up!

Linda said...

Great photo's of your little ones - thanks for posting. Its fun to see how big they are getting