Monday, December 17, 2012

Evelyn is double digit now!

The end of November Evelyn turned 10! Double digits this year... the words that came out of her mouth almost every single time she talked about her birthday. My baby girl is 10. It hasn't been that long since I had my first baby... no way. But yes it is. Evelyn is my star in the making. She wants to be famous... I need to figure out how to help her do that. She will be heart broken if she isn't discovered soon. Here are some photos that I have found on her IPod or my IPad.

 She loves scary things. She is always making herself up to be a zombie or dead or something gross.


My little baby girl is turning into a young lady and it's scaring me. I love her so much! Happy Birthday to undiscovered star!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She really is a star in the making! I hope she gets her big break soon.

Clint and Shari said...

She cannot be 10 already?!?!?! Seriously I remember babysitting her when she was just a wee one:) She sure is growing up fast. What a cutie! Happy Late Birthday Evelyn!!!!