Brett's parents came up from St. George for the girls dance recital. We stayed in Park City for a night. We love Park City. Those who have been up to Park City know the white barn that sits by itself. We decided to stop this time and walk around. It was pretty cool and I can't believe all the times I have passed this barn and never stopped. The history was pretty interesting.
I love seeing this huge flag hanging in front of this stark white barn.
At the Marriott resort they always do these fun activities for the kids and try to keep them entertained. We love cotton candy and what we love more then cotton candy is FRESH cotton candy. These look big but it didn't take long for my kids to have them gone.
I love these little kids.
Lydia is turning into a little sassy girl.
I never have my camera anymore. The 4th of July we did the Murray parade and then played at my mom's all day... had a BBQ... did fireworks... watched the Murray Park fireworks. It was a busy but really fun day. I love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment