Monday, September 9, 2013

Everyone's Back In School!

I love and hate this time of year. I love Halloween, fall, leaves changing colors, the smell of pumpkin everything... but I hate my kids going back to school. The battle of kids not wanting to go, not wanting to do home work, other kids not being nice, getting up early. Oh well!
 Evelyn is in 5th grade this year and starting to really develop a social life... in turn is freaking me out!
 Lydia is in 4th grade and still has not developed a love for school. I think her stomach hurts every morning in hopes of staying home. 
It's official the school year has started. This week we have had 4 people in our house who have had a stomach virus and have become best friends with our designated "puke bowl".  So fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We have a designated puke bowl too! It does double duty as the popcorn bowl :) Your girls look so cute in their first day outfits. I hope Lydia finds peace with school some day. That's awful that she has a stomach ache so often.

Clint and Shari said...

Adri~Your kids are growing up way too fast! It's freaking me out. They are so cute. I so miss seeing you guys. Please lets plan a girls night soon!! xoxo