On Thanksgiving Eve I picked the kids up from school and on the way home we saw this deer across the street from our house. Jake just had to run over to it. I didn't stop him... I just thought she would get spooked and run away. But she went right up to him and let him pet her head.
Later I showed all my family members and they couldn't believe it. They all started saying that she could have really hurt him. I am glad that she was nice but I don't think we will be running up to pet anymore deer. Thanks family for the advice! I have this one really cool photo though.

1 comment:
No way! That is crazy! I thought deer were scared of everything and ran away before you could get near them. What a cool story for Jake to tell:)
Post a Comment