Friday, January 25, 2008

My BIG Family!

This day and age you don't find really big families as much. I am the second oldest but not by much, Audrey is only 32 minutes behind me. Zach is the oldest of the six, Me and Audrey came next, then Heather, then Aaron, and last but not least Melissa. My mom always said that her and my dad only wanted 2 kids but when they had twins it changed their plans. For some reason they decided forget the 2 and we'll have 6. Makes sense right?!? I have loved having a big family. It's NEVER a dull moment. We are all really close and it's always been that way. The only thing that is a pain is going out to dinner with the whole family. This use to be an easier task until spouses and children became a part of this adventure. Now, trying to get a table for 19 and two high chairs can be a challenge, and most of us aren't done adding to this madness and one hasn't even started yet. We all love to laugh and have a good time. We love to tease each other, but our teasing is always in a loving manner. My husband has even said a number of times. If you can't stand being teased you will never make it in this family. I would do anything for any one of my brothers or sisters and I know they all feel the same.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your big family!

Audmann said...

This is a really cute picture of all of us. I love you too!

Anonymous said...

I can really appreciate your BIG FAM. I love every single one of them. They all play a special roll in my life. I am thankful everyday that Paul and Vicki got together and started this great family!

Julie said...

What a great family you have.

Jesi said...

I agree with you, on families. I know that our's is still quite small, However, as it continues to grow the more the better.