Last week was National Dance Week. Which means that Evie could bring a friend to dance. They don't do the routine stuff this week, they make it a little more fun for the newcomers. I asked Evie who she wanted to take and she said Eliza. Eliza is a neighborhood friend of ours. The girls had so much fun. I couldn't take too many pictures, they are a little strict.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
Too cute! I love seeing the girls in their little ballerina outfits!
Thanks, Adrienne! She had a wonderful time and talks about it a lot. Evie looks like the consumate professional with that serious face on. They look adorable.
Where do you take her for dance? I'd love to sign Cambrie up eventually.
How fun for them? I had no idea Brooke did that for them. It's good for the little ones. She looks so cute in her ballet attire.
Post a Comment