Monday, May 19, 2008

Emotions Running Wild Today

This is not just one of those days, it's something more then that, but it doesn't help that I am pregnant either. Something very extraordinary happened to Melissa the other night. I wont get into what but it will stick with me the rest of my life. I haven't stopped crying all morning long. I have never felt the spirit so strong. I have been struggling with my own testimony (I wont get into that). Melissa's experience didn't just help her but it has changed me forever. I love my Heavenly father and know of his love for each of his children. I just want to say that I love you Lulu. Listen to what you have been told and have faith that every thing will work out. You are such a great person and you only deserve the best.

4 comments:

Brett said...

I agree with you Adrienne, Melissa's experience, even though it was tough emotional to deal with at work, has added comfort to my life that there is more behind this life.

Nana Sharples News said...

I so love your blog entry this morning. It started me crying yet again. What an extrodinary blessing for her and US...
Hang in there sweetie...your family loves you. That song just makes me so want to keep crying.
I love you...

Lulu said...

Thank you Adrienne. It was a blessing for me to experience that. I will forever hold that close in my heart.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing experience for Lulu. I have to say it was quite emotional for me as well. It is comforting to get confirmation that we are loved, that things will work out and that there is a plan for everything. Keep smiling Lulu. I am so excited for everything that is in your future as it appears your past has been resolved. Take this step forward and make the most of everything you do.