Saturday, May 31, 2008

Having Fun Already


This is all of us at dinner last night. The food was yummy! This is the beach we are headed to today. Lydia was up at 6:00 am this morning all ready to play.

6 comments:

Lulu said...

I am soooo jealous! I hope someday I will be able to afford a vacation. And I only wish it will be somewhere other than Utah, Arizona, Nevada or California. One day...
Have a blast. And kiss the girls for me.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you made it there okay. I am excited for you and the girls. We miss you guys and hope you have a good time!

Nana Sharples News said...

I am still really sad that I couldn't come along...
I miss you guys...BUT...am so glad that the girls are having so much fun (without their NaNa)..JK..
not really!
WEAR SUNBLOCK....
LOVE YOU
MOM

Anonymous said...

We miss you all so much already and we still have several days to go, but I am glad that you are having a good time and get to experience this beautiful place. Nothing is like Hawaii. The girls look cute! Mikayla and Ayana miss you guys and can't wait for you to come home. Phoebe is doing really good and is such a sweetheart. We are having a blast watching her while you are all away. See you soon. Love
Audrey, Kaykie, and Ayana

Anonymous said...

The time difference really gets the kids off their schedules. It is good to know that Lydia is up, because Ted wanted to call you guys at 8;00 a.m. SLC time which is like 4:00 a.m. Maui time. It was all I good do not to let him call. I guess I should have let him cause it sounds like you were up. Don't you just love the Maui sand? I love just putting my bare feet in it. How warm is it. It looks like the weather is nice. We miss you lots. Last night we had Audie and Kaykie over for a BBQ. We had a great time, but we missed you.

Jesi said...

I am so jealous. It's gorgeous there. Have a wonderful trip.