Saturday, May 3, 2008

That Aint No Etcha Sketch

What's the prognoses Fertile Mertile, your ego is prego. (A line from one of my favorite movies, Juno).
That's right, news just in Brett and I are having a baby. We are very excited, I just found out. The baby will be due some time early January. I will keep everyone informed on any news.

14 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! I'm excited about the new upcoming new addition. Take care of yourself. Love to all

smithblog said...

CONGRATS!!! WOO HOO!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

Nana Sharples News said...

Hey you guys...I am SO EXCITED about the new baby. I hope Brett gets his little boy, HOWEVER, you guys make BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS..
Evelyn and Lydia are proof of that.
I will be excited for a healthy baby and a safe delivery for you.
Love you.
mom

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That's exciting.

Clint and Shari said...

I love that you quote Juno. I love that movie! Congrats on the baby announcement! I am very happy for you guys. I agree with your mom, I hope you get a boy, but your girls are very darling and one more would be so much fun.

buchanancasa said...

Congratulations!!!!! Ooohh, I am so excited!!!!! Bring your girls over when you're feeling sick. Oh, I forgot to tell you, yesterday we were driving around and Eliza said she wished Evelyn were her sister. So sweet. I'm so happy for you! Congrats to you both!

Lulu said...

I am so excited to be an Auntie again! I just love enjoying the babes. (Your babes that is because according to Evie, I am not old enough to have babies of my own.)
Kinda true though...I guess I do need to grow up first.

The Riches Family said...

YAY!! Congrats, Adri and Brett! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I am truly so excited for you and Brett. I think it is very exciting and I can't wait for January. You guys have such beautiful kids. I kind of hope its twins. I know, you don't but wouldn't that be so cool! It will definitely be fun spoiling this new little one. I just wish we didn't have to wait until January.

Courtney said...

Congratulations to you! Love the quotes- we just watched Juno this weekend so I laughed out loud when I read your post. That is exciting!

Jasmin said...

Congrats to a new baby. That is so cool. I hope it's a little boy! Tryn gets to go in tomorrow to see if she is better. Things are very rough here. My parents just filed for the divorce today. So things just suck ya know. I have not heard form Aaron over a month. Tryniy asked about him everyday. It upset me to tell her I don't know when he is going to call. I was hopeing to take her to LuLu last performance but some bills came up. I hope she can see all of you soon. She asked all the time about her cousins.
Take care

Jennica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys.

Christina said...

Congratulations Adri and Brett!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and Brett. I can't wait to find out if I'm going to have another niece or nephew. Congrats to you guys!