Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Water Games




I haven't posted in a while so I am a little behind on some things. This was last week when we were having the cold weather and rain. My kids have loved being outside riding bikes and playing with neighbors and cousins. When it turned cold and rainy they had a hard time understanding why it wasn't warm. We had to take a trip to the grocery store and they both wanted water balloons. So for the afternoon we filled water balloons and they had a good time throwing them at the house and dad's car.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Water balloons are always a huge hit with my kids. I'll have to stock up for summer.

Kelly said...

How funny - we did this last week too!

Lulu said...

I was wondering what you were up to and why you were not posting. The girlies are sooo cute. You leave for your trip soon, right?