We made it. The girls all did really well on the flight. Lydia hasn't been on an airplane since she was just a baby, it was so fun to see how excited she was about the whole experience. She asked if the Great Salt Lake was Hawaii. This is the girls at the airport in Hawaii. We had dinner at the hotel tonight but it was outside and we sat right by the beach. The girls went swimming after dinner and are now heading to bed. I will update as much as I can. Hawaii is beautiful! I can't believe I haven't been here before now.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
I'm completely jealous. I've never been to Hawaii, but I hope to one day. Enjoy island life!
Oh, the little girls look so cute. I am so excited for them; and you and Brett. I miss you all though, and am jealous that I am not there to share in the girl's excitement.
I love you guys.
mom
How great for you guys! Have a fantastic time! Miss your google talk already!
The girls look like they are having fun! Enjoy,--- it is beautiful and very peaceful, for me anyway.
I was wondering if you would post while on your vacation. Nice to see that you made it safe.
Your babies are so precious. Like everybody else, I am so jealous. Have fun and keep blogging if you can so I can see what I am missing. Love you guys
Yeah. I am so glad you are there. I think Maui is the greatest place on earth. Did you get to watch sunset? Maui has the prettiest sunsets. Wish I was there with you! I hope you have the time of your life.
Post a Comment