Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Having Fun!

We went to a Halloween store over the weekend. I love Halloween! My girls tried on these old fashioned hats, that I thought were pretty cute. Audrey did a lot of trying on Masks and scaring Lydia. My girls already know what they want to be this year but I am waiting for a bit, more then likely they will change their minds.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute picture! You have the cutest girls! I'm not really looking forward to when Elsa wants to pick her own costume and changes her mind a thousand times. I guess I better enjoy choosing while I can.

Jesi said...

Your girls are so cute! Halloween is always so much fun with you family. Kristy and I were talking the other day and she made the comment that Halloween was not her favorite holiday. I think someone might need a little scare, if you now what I mean.

Nana Sharples News said...

I LOVE THIS PHOTO...I WISH I HAD TAKEN IT FIRST...
HEY..CAN YOU CHANGE MY BLOG TO A HALLOWEEN ONE... YOU KNOW MY PASSWORDS... PLEASE...
MOM